Wednesday, July 22, 2015

To Whom It May Concern


To say that "I am no longer a victim of depression" may seem very contradictory at this moment as somma y'all might have seen my behavior yesterday. Isn't that what we all go through, mixed emotions?

In the past few days I have adopted the belief of explaining myself to no one! Is this true? Maybe.

I say maybe because I put great value on another, "YOU."

In this case I am forced to explain myself:

When I was involved in a car accident I nursed a condition called focal head injury. I won't go into too much detail about this injury... One of the results of this injury is mood swings and depression.

Yesterday I had a severe mood swing problem, because of several factors. One of them is when my concentration medication was kicking in it caused me to shake a lot.

This was very hurtful to me cause I felt like it was creating a scene. This also explains why I did what I did yesterday.

Am I really suffering from depression or am I just facing life at its hardest? I feel like I am just facing life at its hardest right now... We all have our own depressive issues. Mine is not the first and the last.

I am grateful
and inspired by the fact that I am still fighting today.  Mixed emotions, maybe? I don't know...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Purpose - Isilumko Staffing

Though I graduated from the best university in Africa I still hadn't been fully formulated Like an empty vessel that makes a lot of...