Thursday, July 11, 2019

Purpose - Isilumko Staffing


Though I graduated from the best university in Africa I still hadn't been fully formulated

Like an empty vessel that makes a lot of noise I entered the doors of Isilumko Staffing as I had lost my path in life

Concrete words bounced out of my cannon (mind) at Isilumko Staffing but still made a lot of noise as they came from a place that lacked clarity

As my journey came to an end at Isilumko Staffing life revealed that being at Isilumko Staffing was like being on the back of a white dove that would once again make me shine against all odds

Thank you for leading me to my purpose Isilumko Staffing 😉

Ziggy Benoliel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purpose - Isilumko Staffing

Though I graduated from the best university in Africa I still hadn't been fully formulated Like an empty vessel that makes a lot of...