Monday, February 16, 2015

I have reached the climax


My love for people is coming to an end. All I get in return is painful disappointments. I honestly do not want people to see the wrong side of me, but I feel like sooner or later those who choose to mock at me will see it.

My love for people is shown in the fact that when I meet someone for the first time they laugh at my speech and shaking, what I do in response to this is I give the person a warning that should you laugh at me again I will make a laughing stork of them. Making a laughing stalk of them however is within the context of the UCT policy. What the UCT policy says is should any student laugh at any other student that student could get into serious trouble or it might even lead the student into exclusion. Being excluded from the best university in Africa, because of a stupid thing like this would be an utter shame to the victim. As a person who does not like paying a wrong for a wrong, I would not like to make any student be in shame. I have however come to a conclusion that I will stop being nice to those who do this to me.

THEY WILL SEE THE WRONG SIDE OF ME AND WE SHALL SEE WHO LAUGHS THE LAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purpose - Isilumko Staffing

Though I graduated from the best university in Africa I still hadn't been fully formulated Like an empty vessel that makes a lot of...